Terms of Service and Wyoming Registered Agency Agreement
“We” or “us” refers to Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC. “You” refers to the client. The laws of Wyoming govern Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC and any agreement with us.
By accepting the terms of service, the client acknowledges and agrees to everything in this agreement:
Any information on this website or expressed by us is only an interpretation and opinion. We do not offer legal or tax advice, nor do we practice law.
We are allowed to accept service of process on the behalf of the client.
In accordance with W.S. 17-28-107, you will provide all necessary information to Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC, so that we can comply with Wyoming state laws and commercial registered agent requirements. You will provide us this information (which includes company contact information and a complete list of directors and managers) through tools in your online account with which you can securely store your company’s information.
If you hire us and are unwilling to provide us the required information, we reserve the right to resign as your registered agent.
Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC’s liability, financial or otherwise, is limited only to the fees paid to us.
Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC agrees to accept service of process and other official notices on the client’s behalf and forward the legal documents to the client. We will also meet all commercial registered agent requirements set forth by the great State of Wyoming (W.S. Title 17 Chapter 28). We will also never sell or offer your private information to any third party, unless directed by a court.
Our services are billed via an automatic payment feature for Business Renewal and Resident Agent Services unless you choose to opt out within your client account. Clients that opt-out will be invoiced. Customers enrolling in our Virtual Office services must enroll in monthly automatic payments. All accounts using auto-payment must provide us with valid and updated credit card information and when doing so authorize us to charge such credit card for all purchased services and applicable fees that come about during the duration of all initial service terms, and any following renewal term(s).
Specifics Regarding Auto-Pay Features
- All auto-payments will be charged to the credit/debit card on file for the business entity or person. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their card information current and valid or possibly be subject the stipulations outlined below.
- All auto-payment charges will be preceded by a notification to your online account notifying the user of the impending charge at least 3 days before the charge date.
- Annual renewals will be automatically charged for one year after the initial charge date unless services are canceled or Auto-pay is opted out of within five days of the next charge date.
- Virtual Office subscribers must use our auto-payment feature and all accounts will be charged every 30 days following the initial charge.
- All Auto-Payments services must be canceled at least 3 days before the next charge date to avoid paying for the next month of subscription service, or year of annual service. All cancellations are handled through the user’s online account for security purposes.
- Annual auto-pay charges that fail to process will be rendered an unpaid invoice in the user’s online account and subject to all fees and procedures outlined in this agreement.
- Subscription or monthly auto-pay charges that fail to process will result in the cancellation of all Virtual Office services and features.
There are no refunds if you want one, but if we screw something up, we absolutely will refund your money. We only charge $25. If after reading our website and taking the time to submit a form online and pay us $25, and then you change your mind, it’s not worth it for either of us to deal with all the headaches of a refund. Our goal is 100% perfection in every legal document we handle and every filing we do for you. Let’s say the unthinkable happens: alligators show up in Wyoming, eat everything, and we screw something up for you. If this happens, or something less severe, we will issue you a refund without you having to ask for it. It would be embarrassing if we screwed up something for you and we wouldn’t want your money if we did a bad job.
If you dispute a charge on your credit card, we charge $75 an hour for the time it takes to submit the dispute paperwork showing that our charges are accurate.