Cheapest Wyoming Virtual Office
$30 a Month Wyoming Virtual Office!
Wyoming virtual office service can be expensive, but we believe in fast, efficient, and inexpensive solutions. For that reason we’ve created a $30 a month Wyoming Virtual Office Solution.
What you should look for in a Virtual Office:
- Don’t get duped by virtual office services that are national outfits simply reselling local services like ours.
- Don’t get stuck with someone giving you a PO Box to get your mail at. Many towns in Wyoming like Jackson Hole don’t get street delivery. Hiring a virtual office service in many of these type of towns will get you stuck with a PO Box.
- Don’t get slow mail. We scan your mail to you daily.
- You probably will get a phone number you can’t transfer or port to a different carrier. We set up your phone number in your name.
- Shifty websites. Many websites might provide you a loose idea of what you’ll get. We believe in transparency before and after the sale.
- The right company. You can check out what we’re all about.
Wyoming Virtual Office Service Overview
The Only Wyoming Virtual Office You’ll Need
Our Wyoming virtual office service includes:
- Your own unique suite number
- We will provide you with an actual 8-page lease with our landlord. This lease will help build Wyoming nexus and open a Wyoming bank account.
- We open and scan your mail to you, or we’ll scan the front of the envelope and forward upon request
- Your own secure, online account where you can view the mail we’ve received for your Wyoming LLC or corporation
- Wyoming phone number that will ring right to your existing phone
You get all this for $30 a month. It’s the most economical and efficient Wyoming virtual office service you’ll find, and it’s the only virtual office that provides you with a lease. All virtual office clients can have access to shared office space, conference room rentals, or a dedicated office.
What is a Wyoming Virtual Office?
Wyoming businesses like virtual offices because they save money on not having to rent office space and pay all the overhead that comes with it. The virtual office address, however, is used as the business’ primary address. A virtual office is ideal for someone running a business out of their home who doesn’t want to put their home address on public documents and contact forms. Virtual offices are also used by business owners who incorporate in Wyoming, but don’t live in Wyoming. Wyoming virtual office services typically also provide monthly use of actual office space, clerical services, or dedicated office space upon request (our service does). No matter your circumstance, our Wyoming virtual office service can help your business. We are a virtual extension of your business. You don’t have to worry about payroll, work comp insurance, unemployment insurance, utilities, or all the other annoyances of maintaining a business office. You can wake up and check your mail on your laptop and use our resources if needed.
Many of our clients simply are incorporating in Wyoming to have an alternate identity. The Wyoming company is the start of that journey, but finishing off your alternate identity by getting your mail in Wyoming and having a Wyoming phone number really finishes the job.
Wyoming Executive Suites spaces
Shared Office Space
If you need to actually be in Wyoming for any reason‚Äîannual directors or shareholders meeting, face to face with a client, whatever you might need‚Äîyou can rent our shared office space.
Dedicated Office Space
Do you need more than just a few hours a month? We’ll rent you a private office with your own internet connection and phone line.
Need a secretary for a few hours? We offer clerical services at rate of $50 an hour. Our clerks will handle whatever tasks you need handled.
Multiple Virtual Offices for Multiple Businesses?
Absolutely. Each business that registers for our Wyoming virtual office service will be given its own unique address.
Can I sign up for Wyoming Virtual Office service without Registered Agent service?
We only offer virtual office services for our Wyoming registered agent clients if you have a company registered in Wyoming. We’re $25 a year to be your registered agent, the cheapest in the state.
How do I change Wyoming Virtual Office providers?
You can change registered agents in Wyoming to us for free if you already have service with someone else and we’ll update your address to ours. Then we’ll get you a new WY phone number, and you can change the address you give out to people to our virtual address we provide you. It may take a few hours of your time, but will be well worth it to get a reliable long term solution for virtual office services in WY.
What if I don’t need an office in Wyoming, but do I need a Wyoming address for mail?
Please see our Wyoming mail forwarding options. We offer free Wyoming mail forwarding with every registered agent signup.