Cheapest Way to Form a Wyoming Corporation
Form a Wyoming Corporation with Us: $150 total
Forming Wyoming corporations is simple. You can form a Wyoming Corporation by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Wyoming Secretary of State. If you hire us to form your Wyoming corporation (which, you should, because we form Wyoming corporations every day), your total cost will be $150. That’s it. Minimal information is needed to file Wyoming Articles of Incorporation. Wyoming does not charge more based on your authorized or issued shares like other obnoxious popular states to incorporate in. We will get your Wyoming Corporation done in 1 business day. We’ll include Wyoming articles, corporate bylaws, and your resolutions to start your new Wyoming corporation.
Wyoming Corporations are prestigious. Wyoming is not in budget deficits like other states and we do not have to squeeze dollars out of Wyoming Corporations.
How to Form a Wyoming Corporation Yourself: $125 total
- Do a name search and see if your desired Wyoming corporation name is available
- You’re going to file these Wyoming articles of incorporation. File the articles online on the state website.
- Hire us. We’re the Cheapest Wyoming Registered Agent at only $25
- Submit the $100 filing fee online or send a check and a paper copy of the filing to:
Wyoming Secretary of State
250 West 24th St
Cheyenne, WY 82502
Wyoming Corporations are not private. Officer and director information will be required and available to the public eventually. You can form a Wyoming Corporation without listing officers and directors, but when you file your annual report, you will have to disclose them. We can form your Wyoming Corporation for you (Wyoming corporations are our specialty), but be aware that when we sign as your incorporator it will keep your information off-line for one year. If you’re really into privacy, please look at a Wyoming LLC. It’s totally private if you hire a registered agent that does it the right way for you.
If by chance you still want us to incorporate in Wyoming for you, you can place an order for a Wyoming Corporation for $150 total.
We’ll do the filing for you. Our office handles Wyoming corporations every day, and we know exactly how Wyoming corp formation works.
Benefits of a Wyoming Corporation
- No Wyoming corporation shareholder ledgers are given to the state
- No stockholder information is required to be held in state
- No officers or directors are needed the first year
- No need for nominee officers or directors, you can choose an LLC
- Best asset protection statutes for corporations in the country
- Super cheap price of $52 a year to maintain with the state
- No franchise tax fees
- No annual fee based on shares
- A set of corporate bylaws are not required to be maintained
What’s Included in Our Wyoming Corp Package
Our $150 total Wyoming Corp package includes:
- The $100 Wyoming State filing fee for the WY corp articles of incorporation
- First year of $25 resident agent and registered office services
- Listing our address on the Wyoming corp articles as the principal address
- Listing our address on the Wyoming corp articles as the mailing address
- Wyoming Phone Service – try out a virtual phone line for 60 days for free!
- You can use our address for your business mail
- We include free mail forwarding
- For all Wyoming corporations, we sign as the incorporator
- We email you a scanned copy of the filed articles as soon as we get them back, and mail an original
- We always store a copy of your filed WY corp articles in your online account
- Necessary compliance with WY state laws
- A secure online account to manage your Wyoming corporation
The choice is yours, as the most economical Wyoming Registered Agent, we’re happy to help you incorporate in Wyoming or help you do a Wyoming incorporation yourself. We file paperwork to incorporate in Wyoming corporations everyday, and we know how to get it done right the first time.
Every Wyoming incorporation client also receives our free Wyoming mail forwarding service or you can opt for our Wyoming virtual office service.